Proactive Asset Management
AMG has been active in the French and British commercial property markets on behalf of many of Europe’s leading international property investment funds.
We have helped clients both maximise the value of, and optimise the revenues from, their diverse property portfolios.
We are experienced in pro-actively resolving problems, managing specialist teams and advising our clients efficiently and competently.
Over the last 30 years, AMG has acted for many of Europe’s largest and most sophisticated real estate investors including: AIG, Barclays, Bouygues Immo, CommerzGrundbesitz, Credit Suisse AM, DGI , DIFA-UnionInvestment, EuroCommercial NG, Generali RE, Government of Singapore GIC, HansaInvest, Henderson, Hines, HRO, ING, IVG, KanAm, LaSalle Investment Management, Orion, SEB Immo, Slough Estates, Tishman Speyer, UBS Real Estate.
Since 1999, AMG has managed, both directly and through its subsidiary companies CPAM and Yxime, the extensive property portfolios for many of these investors. We understand the requirements of multi-national blue chip occupiers such as Apple, Banque de France, Bouygues Telecom, CapGemini, Citroen, Dell, FNAC, GECapital, HSBC, Microsoft, Nomura, Pfizer, Sanofi, SAP, Sodexho, Siemens, Standard Life, JWalter Thompson, VediorBis.
Acting as both Property and Asset managers, we are able to provide the following services:
– Rent collection together with full budgeting and accountancy for service charge administration;
– Rent reviews and arbitrations;
– Lease re-gearing, via renewal, extensions, sub-lettings or surrender negotiations;
– Landlord and tenant advice on lease terms and lease compliance, notably liability for repairs, preventative and curative maintenance;
– Technical expertise and facilities management, monitoring and signing off building works, maintenance and dilapidations;
– Compliance with statutory obligations, including environmental, fire risk, disability discrimination and contractor compliance.
Acquisition of Commercial Property
We offer a search and acquisition service on a no purchase no fee basis. We will identify available properties within the search criteria and arrange viewings, up to submitting offers and negotiating terms on our clients’ behalf.
Our extensive experience of Europe’s’ two largest commercial property markets, London and Paris, has given us an in-depth knowledge and expertise enabling us to identify cyclical market movements, and thus advise clients on the optimum acquisition/disposal strategies. Our team is able to recognize undervalued investment opportunities, both on and off market, and source deals through our established network of agent, banks, developers and investors built up over many years.